Replace your ring-binders with a digital version that feels like paper.
- All the familiarity of a paper binder with the power of digital
- Connect to OneDrive and Office 365
- No need to change how you work
- Bridges the gap between paper and digital
- Have your binders with you wherever you go
- Personalise your binder and organise it the way you want
- Scribble and make notes on pages
- Easy to share with friends and colleagues
- Quickly open the original document from inside the Binder
- Add OneDrive files to Binder
- Add Office 365 emails to Binder
- Connect web based documents to Binder
- View and search your Office 365 emails
- View and search your OneDrive files
- Add over 100 different file formats to your binder - word processing, drawings, spreadsheets, photos, presentations and many more.
- Get started quickly by generating a new binder from your existing folders.
- Scan your paper documents directly into your binder.
- Easily add web content that you have found to your binder.
- Add stationery such as lined paper, graph paper and blank sheets to capture your ideas.
The interface is self-explanatory, turning pages and accessing tabs is very fast and smooth. Installation was quick and easy.
Mangesh Shukla - comment from support forum
- Organize your binders into a digital library that you can take anywhere.
- Colour code your binders so they’re easy to find on your shelves.
- Go straight to the document you want because your digital binder is structured the way you want it.
- You have the freedom to rearrange your digital documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Your Digital Binder takes care of updating the table of contents for you.
- Make more sense of your documents by adding sticky notes, underlining, highlighting and scribbling on pages.
- Let your Digital Binder find the information you need quickly.
- Store your binder for a later date knowing that it will be exactly as you left it.
- Export your binder to the international archiving standard (PDF/A-1b: 2003).
- Your digital binder is a self-contained file so you have a choice of where to keep it e.g.- in cloud storage, on a USB stick or CD.
- If you really need to you can print out a paper copy.
Publish and share
- Personalise or brand your Digital Binder with your own cover design to give a professional / polished finish.
- No more time wasted assembling paper binders.
- Distribute your binders instantly and save the time and cost of shipping.
- Share any part of a binder, a tabbed section, or even unstaple a document and share an individual page.
- Create a great impression when you publish your finished binder.
- Keep your content safe by locking your binder.
- Your friends and colleagues can benefit from the paper-like simplicity of your Digital Binders for free on iOS/ Android/ Windows.
Great for organizing legal files. I am a bankruptcy attorney and it is an effective way to organize and view files, with enough color and detail to make it seem easy.
Dawn Vigue Thurston from Aurora Law Ltd.
The following operating systems are supported:
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
The following system specifications are required:
1.3GHz or faster processor
A minimum of 512MB of RAM
A minimum of 250MB of available hard-disk space
A minimum of 1024x768 screen resolution
The following are recommendations:
1GB or more of RAM