Create digital pages that everyone can view and share
- Convert over 100 formats to create digital pages that are easy to share and reuse
- You don’t need to have any native applications installed
- Choose PDF when you want everyone to get the same view of your document
- Reuse documents by changing them back into an editable format (DOC)
- It’s unobtrusive on your desktop and simple to use
- Convert many files at once
- Print to PDF instead of paper
- Cost savings on paper and ink with environmental benefits
PDF stands for the Portable Document Format. PDF files are great for sharing information because they allow your friends and colleagues to view your document exactly as you created it even if they don’t have the same software as you.
It’s a universal file format for document exchange that is maintained by the International Organization for Standardization(ISO).
The PDF experts
Global Graphics, the company behind gDoc, is an expert in PDF, working with the format since it was introduced in 1993 and is a member of several PDF-related bodieds that develop and publish the international standards.
The following operating systems are supported:
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop 32-bit and 64-bit with the latest service pack.
The following system specifications are required:
1.3GHz or faster processor
A minimum of 512MB of RAM
A minimum of 250MB of available hard-disk space
A minimum of 1024x768 screen resolution
The following are recommendations:
1GB or more of RAM